WhoFL Madden 11 League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Rules

Go down

League Rules Empty League Rules

Post  The Commish - Whorod71 Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 am

1. Please don't quit. Take your beating like a man.
2. No Nano's
3. Use onside kicks realistically.
4. No punting or 4th down rules, so go for it.
5. Trades: I am not mandating that you clear your trades with me prior to executing, but if I see a trade after the fact, or if someone brings my attention to an inequitable trade, I maintain commissioners right to veto it, even if a game has been played since the deal. Upon veto, the players will revert to their original teams. You may trade by dropping players, you need not wait until both teams have played their weekly games.

Last edited by Admin - Whorod71 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates - added rule #5)
The Commish - Whorod71
The Commish - Whorod71
Admin

https://whofl.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty Re: League Rules

Post  Joking49 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 pm

No 4th down rules huh?

Joking49

Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty None

Post  The Commish - Whorod71 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:43 pm

We are all big boys. If someone wants to go for it from their own 30 on fourth and 3 because they don't think they can stop the other person's offense, then so be it. Stop them. Too many rules just complicates the league, and makes people argue about stupid details like whether they were on the 49 or 50 yard line when they went for it. Don't have the patience for it. You want the ball, stop somebody.
The Commish - Whorod71
The Commish - Whorod71
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Commish - Whorod71 Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:34 am

If I was not clear, there are not a lot of rules in this league, but I expect the few I have to be followed:

1. No Nanos
2. And I feel I should add that Jet Packing/Rocket Catching will not be tolerated.

I won't overlegislate the league, but I also won't let few ruin it for many. Consider this your only warning.
The Commish - Whorod71
The Commish - Whorod71
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Commish - Whorod71 Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Rules Update:
est
1. Proof of violation of the above rules will result in punishment. The punishment from lowest to highest in severity will be as follows:

3. Minor, repeat, indiscretion (onsides kick at inappropriate time, bad sportsmanship) forfeiture of player, 75 or below rating.
2. Medium Severity indiscretion, repeat offender (some rocket catching, nanos) Forfeiture of key player.
1. Major Severity indescretion, habitual offender (rocket catch, Nano, quitting) - removal from league

Clarification:

1. Any forfeited player will go to a computer team to make it more attractive to potential new league members. If there are no computer owned teams, the last place team gets claim. That claimant can no longer be awarded a player in this manner for the remainder of the year.

Proof

There are three ways to prove claims:

1. Upload highlights from game clearly showing violations(s)
2. Record the game
3. Violators admission - admission will result in the severity of the penalty being reduced by one level above.
The Commish - Whorod71
The Commish - Whorod71
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum